Admission test exam dates for 2024/25
- Friday 12th of July 2024 (application deadline 1st of July 2024)
- Saturday 10th of August 2024 (application deadline 1st of August 2024)
Documents required to be submitted with your application
1. A scan of your passport (front page containing your picture and basic personal information)
2. A copy (scan) of your End of the Secondary Education Certificate (at this stage, the Certificate does not need to be translated into Slovakian). If don't yet have your Certificate, please contact the JFMED Admission Office and arrange for it to be submitted at a later stage.
3. A copy (scan) of Certificate of Fitness – a note issued by your doctor confirming that you are able to study at the university level. We accept Certificate of Fitness issued in English and German languages. The Certificate must be legible, signed and stamped by the doctor. There is no prescribed format for the Certificate of Fitnes, you can use one issued by your doctor or this template.
4. Confirmation of admission fee (€70) payment. When making the BACS transfer, please ensure that you provide your full name as it appears in your application in the payee reference field, so that we can allocate the payment correctly.
Submitting your application
Preparing the for the admission exam
Our guides in Chemistry and Biology will help to understand the scope of the admission exam and provide you with sample of questions from previous intakes, so that you know what to expect. Both guides include more information about the structure of the exam.
If you have a disability or special needs (visual impairment, dyslexia, etc.), you may submit a request for reasonable adjustment. Please contact Eva Štermenská at eva.stermenskauniba.sk for more information. Please note that you will be asked to submit evidence in support of your request.
Transfers and subject recognitions
The Faculty accepts applications for transfers and considers requests for subject recognition from other universities. Please refer to this document for more information.