Admission test exam dates
- Saturday 3 June 2023 application deadline 25 May 2023
- Friday 21 July 2023 application deadline 12 July 2023
- Friday 18 August 2023 application deadline 9 August 2023
Admission tests are held online
Once you submit your application via E-prihlas, you will receive an email asking you to select and confirm your preferred date for the admission exam
Documents required to be submitted with your application
1. A scan of your passport (front page containing your picture and basic personal information)
2. A copy (scan) of your End of the Secondary Education Certificate (at this stage, the Certificate does not need to be translated into Slovakian). If don't yet have your Certificate, please contact the JFMED Admission Office and arrange for it to be submitted at a later stage.
3. A copy (scan) of Certificate of Fitness – a note issued by your doctor confirming that you are able to study at the university level. We accept Certificate of Fitness issued in English and German languages. The Certificate must be legible, signed and stamped by the doctor. There is no prescribed format for the Certificate of Fitnes, you can use one issued by your doctor or this template.
Submitting your application
If you have a disability or special needs (visual impairment, dyslexia, etc.), you may submit a request for reasonable adjustment. Please contact Eva Štermenská at eva.stermenskauniba.sk for more information. Please note that you will be asked to submit evidence in support of your request.
Transfers and subject recognitions
The Faculty accepts applications and considers requests for transfers from other universities and subjects recognitions. Please refer to this document for more information.