TO OBTAIN CREDIT FOR 5th YEAR ARE NECESSARY:
1. COMPULSORY 12 PRACTICALS
a) Each student is obliged to attend the practicals ONLY AT the TIME set by the time-schedule of his/hers study group. If a student wants to take part in the practical outside the specified time, he or she needs the approval of the teacher of that specified practical.
b) Student is OBLIGED TO KNOW THE TOPIC AND THE PROBLEMATICS OF THE ACTUAL PRACTICAL, his / her knowledge can be examined verbally or in writing at the beginning of the practical.
c) 2 and more ABSENCES CAN BE EXCUSED DURING 14TH WEEK
2. PASSING each of 2 tests
a) The test consists of 10 questions with one correct answer.
b) Testing will take place within a specified time.
Results from two tests
20 - 19
18 - 17
16 - 15
14 - 13
12 - 11
Additional conditions resulting from the current epidemiological situation
1. All lectures will be held remotely via online platforms until further notice.
2. Practical training will take place in a combined form, in the form of seminars in the hospital training rooms and the inpatient part of the clinic at the necessary time. Until further notice, rotation mode of teaching will be implemented in a condensed content.
3. Thorough registration of students in teaching will be required. Students requiring quarantine due to the presence or suspicion of COVID-19 will be excused from the teaching process.
4. The control of students' results will be realized electronically (MOODLE) and will be registered into AIS (according to the given epidemiological situation).
TO OBTAIN CREDIT FOR 6th YEAR ARE NECESSARY:
Practical training will take place in a combined form - in the form of the work at inpatient part of the clinic at the necessary time and seminars in the hospital training rooms.
During the final year of study a broad training for improvement their knowledge, skills and attitudes required to deliver a high standard care to patients with general medical problems. The students works on Clinic of internal medicine I., Clinic of internal medicine -gastroentrology, clinic of respirology and tubercolosis, clinic of ocupational medicine and toxicology, clinic of hematology and transfusiology and metabolic and coronary unit.
- LECTURES and PRACTICAL FOR 3rd YEAR FROM PROPEDEUTICS OF INTERNAL DISEASES - FOREIGN STUDENTS WINTER TERM 2020/2021
- LECTURES and PRACTICAL FOR 4th YEAR FROM INTERNAL MEDICINE - FOREIGN STUDENTS WINTER TERM 2020/2021
- LECTURES and PRACTICAL FOR 5th YEAR FROM INTERNAL MEDICINE - FOREIGN STUDENTS WINTER TERM 2020/2021
- STATE EXAM PRACTICAL TRAINING SCHEDULE - VI. YEAR 2020/2021