Enrolment for the 2023/2024 academic year
Enrolment for the 1st year students
will be held face-to-face on September 13,2023.
Enrolment for the 2nd to the 6th year students
Enrolments for the 2nd to 5th year of study
will be held without physical presence of the students, electronically (online) from September 4,2023 until September 14, 2023.
Enrolments for the 6th year
will be held without physical presence of students, electronically (online) from August 25, 2023 until August 28,2023.
Students can do the online enrolment (create the electronic registration) only after they completed the subjects and the results for all exams are recorded in AIS and after meeting the requirements to continue in their study.
When enrolling online, you will:
- Confirm the study results in AIS for academic year 2022/2023 and agree to close the registration form for AY 2022/2023
- Confirm that you will study in AY 2023/2024
- Confirm your personal details or if necessary, write down a change in personal details (change of name, address, telephone numbers, etc.)
- Confirm the fees for validation of student card for either ISIC visual (3,-EUR+10,-EUR) or without an ISIC license a NO ISIC visual (3,-EUR).
- Confirm your online enrolment
After you have completed your online enrolment, you will have to submit “Study plan protocol in Academic year 2023/2024” to your study officer in the first week of the winter semester at the latest. The document must be printed and signed by hand.
Print only the ENGLISH version of the document “Protokol o študijnom pláne študenta v akademickom roku”!!!
Personal delivery of the document to the study department is not necessary!!!
Study Plan Protocol sent per post addressed to your study officer (Address: Dekanát JLF UK, Malá Hora 4A, 036 01 Martin, Slovak Republic) or delivered in a closed marked envelope into the wooden mail box (at ground floor at the dean’s office building, on right) is sufficient!
Please do not do any changes in your study plan in AIS after you delivered the signed document.
To finalize the enrolment into the upper year, the study department has to confirm your online enrolment.
Study department will confirm online enrolments only of those students who have paid the tuition fee for the winter semester and payment for validation of student card – either ISIC visual 13,-EUR or without ISIC visual – NO ISIC 3,-EUR.
Please note that it takes about 2 working days until the payment arrives to our account.
All payments should be received by September 14,2023 that is the very latest date, otherwise we will not be able to confirm the enrolment and the student will not be visible as a student for the departments /clinics when the semester starts!!!
The student cards activated in academic year 2022/2023 are valid until September 30, 2023. Your study officer will contact the class representatives to organize the pick up of validation stickers in the beginning of the winter semester. Once you will have a new validation sticker, then you will be able to activate your card at the terminal located on the ground floor at the Dean’s office building. Please note that all students must have a valid student card while studying at the faculty.
Other useful information:
- The registration form for the academic year 2023/2024 was already created in AIS, it includes compulsory subjects (A-subjects) for the particular year.
- Students of the 4th and 5th year are free to add compulsory elective subjects (B-subjects) into their study plans.
- If you met the requirements to continue in study but you have not completed some subjects from academic year 2022/2023, please contact your study officer.
- In line with the Study Regulations, follow-up subjects that require completion of prerequisite subjects can be added only after meeting this condition.
- If you are re-enrolling a prerequisite subject then complete it by the end of the winter semester exam/assessment period, you may add the follow-up subject of the summer semester to your study plan within the first two weeks of that semester.
- If you are re-enrolling a subject that is not a prerequisite for any of the subjects in the summer semester, you can complete it until the end of the 2023/2024 academic year.