Information for admitted students
If you have received a letter with a place offer to study at JFMED, you will need complete a few more steps to properly register you intent and submit some documents that will support your application. Please read this Document to guide through the process. Please read it carefully and, should you have any questions, please refer to the Document for the contact details for the relevant personnel.
- Return digital slip (sent with your acceptance email)- info to be updated after the first admission exam
- Have the original copy of your End of School Leaving Certificate apostilled and translated into Slovakian and then post it to the JFMED Admission Office, 4A Malá Hora, 036 01 Martin, Slovakia.
- Inlcude the Letter of Authorisation with your documents
- If you already haven´t done so, email a copy of your Certificate of Fitness and confirmation of your vaccination against Hepatitis B to the JFMED Admission Office.
- Information about student accommodation JFMED residencies,
- If you are from a country that sits outside of the European Union, European Economic Area or European Free Trade Association, please refer to residence permit requirements from the third Countries' guide
Other useful information
The tuition fee of €10,900 must be paid before the start of the semester (semester starts on the 19th of September 2023). Payment should be done via BACS.