Information for admitted students
If you have already received a letter of conditional acceptance, you must complete a few more steps as part of your admission process:
- Confirm your place by returning the digital slip
- Have the original copy of your End of School Leaving Certificate apostilled and translated into Slovakian and then post it to the JFMED Admission Office, 4A Malá Hora, 036 01 Martin, Slovakia
- If you already haven´t done so, email a copy of your Certificate of Fitness and confirmation of your vaccination against Hepatitis B to the JFMED Admission Office.
- If you are interested in staying at one of the JFMED residencies, please complete the accommodation form and email it to janka.sykorovauniba.sk
- If you are from a country that sits outside of the European Union, European Economic Area or European Free Trade Association, please refer to residence permit requirements from the third Countries' guide
Other useful information
The tuition fee of €10,900 must be paid before the start of the semester or by the 16th of September at the latest. Payment should be done via BACS.
Information about the 2022-23 academic year