Internal regulations govern the admission process at JFMED. To be able to study at JFMED, you must meet the following criteria:
- To have completed or be in the process of completing the secondary education (the equivalent of Level 4 on the European Qualification Framework) and be able to provide a Certificate of Completed Secondary Education.
- To pass the admission exam to a required standard, in biology and chemistry
To provide a medical confirmation of general health and the ability to study at the university level.
As part of your application process, you will also have to submit the following documentation:
- A copy/scan of your passport (picture page with the personal details) for ID proposes
- A copy/scan of the Certificate of fitness from your GP/Doctor that confirms that there are no physical and mental impediments that affect your ability to study at a university level.
- A copy/scan of your completed secondary education certificate. If at the time of applying, you are still studying at the secondary level, you can submit your Certificate at a later stage. Please contact Mrs Eva Štermenská at eva.stermenskauniba.sk for more information.