Central European Nursing Conference
Jessenius Faculty of Medicine in Martin, Department of Nursing, Comenius University in Bratislava
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Ostrava
The Faculty of Health Sciences, Semmelweis University of Budapest
Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical University of Lublin
invite you to
1st Central European Nursing Conference
Scientific Research and Education in Nursing
7th – 8th September 2023
Research in nursing
(qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method studies focused on nursing practice)
Education in nursing
(qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method studies focused on education, specialization and certification training, mentoring, etc.)
Professionalism and ethics in nursing
(qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method studies focused on professionalism, ethical issues, teamwork, trust in nurse-patient relationship, etc.)
Jessenius Faculty of Medicine in Martin (map)
Department of Nursing
Malá Hora 5
036 01 Martin
The Scientific Committee
Katarína Žiaková, Comenius University – Slovak Republic (The Chair of the Scientific Committee)
Zoltán Balogh, Semmelweis University – Hungary
Ivana Bóriková, Comenius University – Slovak Republic
Juraj Čáp, Comenius University – Slovak Republic
Beata Dobrowolska, Medical University of Lublin – Poland
Henriette Hirdi, Semmelweis University – Hungary
Darja Jarošová, University of Ostrava – Czech Republic
Radka Kozáková, University of Ostrava – Czech Republic
Anna Pilewska-Kozak, Medical University of Lublin – Poland
Ilona Plevová, University of Ostrava – Czech Republic
Martina Tomagová, Comenius University – Slovak Republic
Danuta Zarzycka, Medical University of Lublin – Poland
Renáta Zeleniková, University of Ostrava – Czech Republic
The Organizing Committee
Mária Zanovitová – maria.zanovitovauniba.sk (The Chair of the Organizing Committee)
CONFERENCE LANGUAGES AND POSSIBILITIES OF PARTICIPATION
- Active or passive participation in the conference is possible.
- Communications can be in English (preferred) and Slovak/Czech language.
- The authors will be able to present their contributions in the conference using a PowerPoint presentation.
- The authors will have 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- The authors are kindly requested to keep the assigned time for their presentation.
Registration for the conference is possible via the online registration form by 5th June 2023.
In the case of any questions regarding registration, please contact: radka.kurucovauniba.sk
Conference fee: 110,- € (Catering and printed Conference proceeding will be provided at the conference.)
Please, pay the conference fee by 15th June 2023.
Please, state your name and surname in the description of the transaction.
- Title of account: HOSPICE-EDU, o.z v Martine
- Address: D. Michaelliho 21, 036 01 Martin
- IČO: 42214246
- Name of the Bank: Slovenská sporiteľňa, a. s.
- Address: Tomášikova 48, 832 37 Bratislava
- IBAN: SK80 0900 0000 0051 9854 2552
- SWIFT: GIBASKBX
Please, save the receipt (it will be checked during your registration at the conference venue).
SUBMIT ABSTRACT FOR REVIEW
- The abstract should be submitted by sending it to dominika.kalankovauniba.sk by 17th April 2023.
- Abstracts must be sent using the template.
- The file should be entitled: surname_title-of-abstract.
- The abstract should be structured and written in English (abstracts in other languages will not be accepted).
- Formal requirements:
- MS Word text editor;
- Please, do not use abbreviations without explanation;
- Please, do not use literature references;
- The total length of the abstract must not exceed 350 words.
- Introduction (Context/Justification);
- Methods and Research Sample (research design, methods for data collection and analysis, sample characteristics);
- Ethical Considerations;
- All abstracts will be subjected to the (double-anonymized) peer review process.
- After the review process, the contact author will be informed about the result of the review process. The reviewers’ comments will be available to the authors.
- If the abstract is accepted, a final version of the abstract must be submitted.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be under review for any other conference or journal.
- Abstracts that do not meet the above requirements or are in conflict with the ethical principles for publication will not be accepted.
- The accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference proceeding.
Conference proceeding will be available in printed form (with ISBN).
Publication ethics is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and applies to all parties involved in the publication of the 1st Central European Nursing Conference: Scientific Research and Education in Nursing.
- Registration by 5th June 2023.
- Abstract submission (e-mail: dominika.kalankovauniba.sk) by 17th April 2023.
- Conference fee payment by 15th June 2023 (save the receipt)
- Conference date: 7th-8th September 2023.
All participants of the conference are asked to book accommodation by themselves.
We recommend the following accommodations located near to the conference venue:
VYSOKOŠKOLSKÝ INTERNÁT A JEDÁLEŇ JLF UK
Address: Novomeského 7, 036 01 Martin
Phone: +42143 2633503